Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Digi Day

I feel like it's been a really long time since I did a digi day. February flew by and today is Leap Day. I've always thought Leap Day would make a really fun birthday. I wanted to do something fun for the kids and my sister-in-law gave me the idea to have cake batter pancakes and icecream for dinner. The kids are going to love that!

Anyway, there are a lot of great deals on line today. JessicaSprague.com is no exception. You can purchase 4 hybrid scrapbooking classes for $1.00 each. Very cool. More info. Here!




Also, it's Wonderful Wednesday and you can get over 10 items for 50% off. Oh, I love when you can take a day and make it fun!


Today I have a few pages for you. Thanks to those that take the time to look at my pages. I put my heart into them.

I love this photo. Aaron wouldn't like it, but he doesn't read my blog. :) I just don't get very many photos of Aaron, not enough anyway. He is such a good dad and we love him to pieces. Love this template by The Queen of Quirk. Full Credits Here.

This is Erica's lil boy. He is such a doll with that hair. He loved this balloon. Full Credits Here.

I love how this one turned out. I'm just digging grey. I love it. This is my sweet Maggs at one. What a beauty. :) This is another template by The Queen of Quirk. Her templates are my fave. Full Credits Here.

Happy Leap Day and have a wonderful Wednesday!!!

1 comment:

  1. I adore your layouts Monica! They are wonderful! It is such a great gift that you are giving your family. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...