Monday, March 19, 2012

Menu Monday...MENU MONDAY!

Sorry, whenever I say "Menu Monday", I want to use an infomercial man's voice to say it. Happy Monday! We just finished two weeks of Spring break. First the kiddos, then the Hubbies. We visited Nauvoo last weekend and then St. Louis for some fun. We had a great time and had so much fun having Aaron back. He headed off to school again this morning and he announced that we won't see him for a couple of months. *sniffles* He is in his last quarter of his second year in med school then he has boards in June. Blah! This will be a super tough time for us. Not to mention that I have to sell, and pack a house all by myself.

Okay, enough of my wallowing. ;) Menu, anyone?

Moni's Menu

Monday
Chicken Taquitos

Tuesday
Italian Sausage Marinara with Penne

Wednesday
Sweet and Sour Meatballs

Thursday
White Chicken Chili

Friday
Chickpea Stuffed Shells

Saturday
Sloppy Joes and Tater Tots

Sunday
Roast and Potatoes (My fave!)



Erica's Menu

Monday
Haystacks

Tuesday
Sloppy Joes

Wednesday
Grilled Ham and Cheese

Thursday
Crockpot Creamy Cube Steaks

Friday
Lemon Butter Chicken

Saturday
Biscuits and Gravy

Sunday
Chicken Taco Pasta

Happy Monday!

4 comments:

  1. I have a request for both of you, me and my sister love your menu Mon, gives us great ideas for our menu, but some ideas you post, we can't find the recipe for (even trying the search button on your side bar, we still aren't able to find them all) could you link all of your dinners to recipes?? Thanks!! And thank you for the blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will surely try. :o) Some we have off the top of our heads and haven't posted or we find them on our favorite food blogs.

    Thanks for your input! So glad that you find our menus helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have the Navajo Taco recipe listed? Ever since Monica included that in her "Menu Monday" I've been craving those. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! If you email me at cholita41(at)yahoo(dot)com, I'll email you the recipe I use. Honestly, I'm not much of a cook. That is Erica's department. A lot of my recipes are super simple, so don't be surprised by it's ease. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...