Wednesday, March 28, 2012

7-Up Biscuits

I gave in to temptation last night.  I've always been bad at that!  :o)  I have no self control.  It's getting a little better, but when something is yummy, I can't help myself!  I've made this a few times, and they are just delish!  They are now my husbands favorite biscuit.  I've been trying to master it since we first got married, and I have finally found the recipe for the fluffiest, yummiest biscuit.  They go perfect with my sausage gravy, or a pat of butter and some homemade jam.  *drool*  Plus, it's the easiest recipe EVER!



7-Up Biscuits
2 c. Bisquick
1/2 c. sour cream
1/2 c. 7-Up
1/4 c. butter

Preheat oven to 450 degrees.  While it's heating, place your butter in an 8x8 pan and put it in your oven, so the butter can get good and melty.

In a medium sized bowl measure out your bisquick and cut in the sour cream until nice and mealy.  Pour in the 7-Up and mix well.  This dough is sticky.  Pour it onto a floured surface (I just used bisquick) and flip it around to coat it in bisquick so it's easier to work with. Pat it out until it's about 1/2" thick.  Place in your hot buttered pan and bake 12-15 minutes or until nice and golden brown.

The bottoms are so buttery and crispy yummy!  Oh man!  THEE best!

Source-Plain Chicken

Have a Happy Wednesday!!

Love, Erica

1 comment:

  1. Made these tonight. Saw your post and on a whim went out and bought what I needed. Yum!! So delicious! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...