Monday, March 26, 2012

Menu Monday

Hello! Last week we got some much appreciated feedback, asking for links to the recipes we use. We will try to be better at this. For the most part I use recipes we've already posted and we do use a lot of recipes from various websites. We will link when we can. There are some recipes that I get from cookbooks (remember those?) and a few that I just throw together. So thank you for the feedback. :) If there is a specific recipe you want, please comment, we'll cook it up and post it on the blog!

Erica is out and about taking care of appointments today, so you just have mine. I actually have a couple of repeats from last week. I had forgotten about the Cub Scout Blue and Gold Banquet and also Dad and Maggs had a daddy daughter date on Friday. Ben and I had grilled cheese. :)

Monica's Menu

Monday
Sloppy Joes

Tuesday
Chickpeas Stuffed Shells (recipe book)

Wednesday
Taco Casserole (This one is a big hit)

Thursday
Spaghetti Squash Chicken

Friday
Date Night!

Saturday
Ham Fried Rice (throw together)

Sunday
Roast and Potatoes

Have a wonderful week!!!

Love, Moni

2 comments:

  1. Thank you girls, for the links and info!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so wonderful!.. Every time I take a look I find new fun overall ALL you share with US! Thank you for taking the time to do this, and I know how hard sometimes it could get to stay in a fun routine when surprises show up on the day of presenting your amazing surprise for that day! I truly appreciate your dedication and love you have for all the women and maybe some men that are enjoying them also. Again thank you! And thank you for being YOU! Love YOU...Anita

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...