Thursday, March 8, 2012

Digi Day

Wow this week flew by. I don't think we meant to take a week off, it just happened. Anyway, I have a few layouts for you this week.

I love getting old photos off of my hard drive. Full Credits Here. Linda Roos of In the Making Designs has a new template pack which is oh so helpful. It is called It's a Start templates which has the basic design done for you then you get to change it up and embellish as you want. I also used Samantha Walker's Day by Day Kit.

Find it Here.

I love this poem by Maryann Cusimano. I've always wanted to include it on a layout of Ben. It describes our relationship to a T. He is definitely my wild. I adore him for it. Full Credits Here.

Thanks for looking. Hope you are having a great week!!


3 comments:

  1. Cute! I love all your pages. One day i'll learn to do it all. Ha ha! Maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pages! Which version of Photoshop do you use? And...how long does it take you to put together one of these pages?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Misty! Thanks so much for your comment. I don't get a lot of feedback on my digi day posts so it's nice when I do. I do my digital scrapbooking using Photoshop Elements. It really has everything you need to do amazing layouts and projects. As far as time goes, a layout can take me anywhere from 20 minutes to a couple of hours. It depends on how much I want to put into it. I do these to document my feelings or big events, kind of like a journal. I also do Project Life for the everyday. Let me know if you have anymore questions. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...