Thursday, March 29, 2012

Digi Day and an Update

Hello! I have a few things to tell/show you today. First up, I needed to make a treat and made THESE.


Sugar Cookie Bars

Erica posted these back in February and I'll tell you... YUM! If you like sugar cookies then these are a must in your arsenal of sugar cookie weapons! They give you the taste of sugar cookies without all the work. Try them! Soon. :) Recipe HERE.

Also, I need to give you an update. One of my New Year's Resolutions was to complete 3 big scrapbooking projects. Just so you know, I finished my 2009 Project 365! It's awesome. The kids love looking at it and I love that it's done. :)

Done! :)

Also, my half marathon is in less than one month! Ack! Scary! I've been training hard. Last Saturday I ran 9 miles and didn't hate it. That's a very good thing. I've discovered the magic of Gu. Gu is awesome. :)

It just gave me that little extra umph to finish my run. Thanks Megan!!!

I've done well with the no candy deal, although I really should have given up sugar all together (See above at Sugar Cookie Bars). *sigh* I have lost weight although not as quickly as I'd like. I'll keep working on it.

Okay, and lastly I have a scrappy page to show you.

Love this little girl of mine. This is a mini kit by Echo Park called Hello Spring. Cute stuff. Full Credits Here!

Hope you are having an awesome week! :)






1 comment:

  1. Yay! I love when we stick to our New Years Resolutions! It's such a good feeling. Cute page, of course! And those sugar cookie bars are the best!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...