Thursday, September 13, 2012

Thank You Tags

Recently I went on a work trip and needed help with my kids. I am so lucky to have wonderful friends who are supportive and love my kiddos. I wanted to give them a little something special to show my gratitude for them.

So I happened to go to Hawaii for this work trip (I know, I know! It was awesome!) and I picked up some Hawaiian Hershey's Kisses. They have a macadamia nut inside. I filled a cup up with the kisses and added a handmade tag. I love how it turned out.

Cute, Right?


I don't think this photo is true to the colors. I printed out the paper from a digital paper pack by Glitz Designs. It is called Vintage Blue Paper. You can find it here. This is my first time using their products. I love the yellows and blues in this pack, just my style. I then used my lovely Silhouette Cutting machine to cut the different parts of the tag. I love it! I really need to learn how to use it better. I know there is sooo much more I could do with it. The flower is designed by Lori Whitlock, tag itself is by Sophie Gallo, and the thank you word art is by Loni Stevens. You can find all these files in the Silhouette Store.

I think they turned out rather well. I love paper crafting but hated looking for purchased embellishments, sticker sheets, and spending too much time hand cutting. You might be seeing more of this kind of stuff from me. ;)

Hope you're having a wonderful Thursday!

Love, Moni

1 comment:

  1. Cute tags and the Macadamia Nut Hershey Kisses sound really good!! If you have anymore maybe I can try them after the new year!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...