Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Lazy Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars

Anything that is easy to throw together with awesome results at the end is great in my book.  I made these for a Sunday dessert and we all loved them.  I think it would be easy to throw in some extra things like nuts, or marshmallows.  Yum!  Mix it up a little bit.




Lazy Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
1 box of yellow cake mix
2 eggs beaten
5 Tbsp. melted butter
2 c. chocolate chips

Heat oven to 350 degrees.  Mix everything up and place in a greased 9x13 pan.  Bake for 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.  Let cool and enjoy with a big dollop of vanilla ice cream! 

Source-Lazy Mom

Hope you are all having a great Tuesday.  Let us all remember 9-11-01. I bet you can remember where you were when you heard the news.  I know I do. 

Love, Erica*

P.S.  I feel a giveaway coming on.  You all deserve it for still reading our blog after our summer off.  Every comment left this week will be entered in the giveaway for next week.  Yay!  Happy day!


4 comments:

  1. Those bars look delicious and Easy! I may have to make some today!! Yum! Welcome back to blogging. You were missed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! I can't wait to make them for after-school snacks. I'm glad you are back - looking forward to many more great posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have stuck by knowing life would slow down and the recipes would start back up.... Life is probably not slowing down but you do have one kid back in school :) These look delish!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...