Monday, December 5, 2011

Menu Monday

Miss us yet?  This past week was a whirlwind with my sister being here, finishing up my Christmas shopping, potty training, and dealing with 2 sick boys.  I promise I will try to make it up to you this week. 

Monica's visit was short, but so much fun.  We didn't do much, but we did visit and we did get to eat dinner together every night for almost a week.  Can't wait for her next visit.  :o)

Hope you all had a great and safe weekend.  Here is my menu for the week. 

Erica's Menu

Monday
Chicken BBQ Ranch Wraps

Tuesday
Tacos

Wednesday
Ham and Potato Soup

Thursday
Homemade Mac and Cheese and Hotdogs

Friday
Beef Gravy over toast

Saturday
Ham and Cheese Bagels

Sunday
Simply Done Chicken Legs

Have an awesome Monday! Stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...