Thursday, December 22, 2011

Digi Day

Ack! Christmas is only 3 days away! Are you ready? I am getting close but still have a few things I need to cross off my list. We have really enjoyed being home and being with family.

I wanted to remind you of the Holiday Sale over at JessicaSprague.com. If you are looking for a last minute gift then check this out. The classes are fun and educational. I love having computer skills. :) Get more info. Here!

This week I did a layout using Pink Paislee's Snow Day Paper Pack and Element Pack. I used a template by Antonia Krajicek in the Template Tuesday Series. You can find it HERE. It's Free and it's super cute!

I love how this turned out. Full Credits Here!

That's it this week. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...