Friday, December 9, 2011

Digi Day-Quick

I wanted to make sure you knew about the Holiday Sale over at JessicaSprague.com. Stock up on digital scrapbooking kits from your favorite JessicaSprague.com designers during the Holiday Sale. Save 35% off of the regular price. Complete your kits, fulfill those wishlist orders, or indulge in some new kits from our designers while the prices are hot.

Also, ALL online classes are 35% off! Woot! Woot! There are some really interesting and fun classes coming up. Plus, lots of hyrid and digi scrapping classes.


Find out more info. HERE.

This month I get to work with Pink Paislee. They are a big company in the scrapping world. First traditional and then now in the digi world. I'm excited to play with their product and will have a layout or two to show you next week. I have to leave you with a little eye candy though. Here are some previews for your viewing pleasure.








I love the colors in this kit. :)

You can find their full digi store HERE and their website HERE.


Hope you are enjoying your Holiday Season. I know I am. I love this time year. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...