Monday, July 26, 2010

Well, well, well...

As you see I have changed the title of this blog...same address, different title.  Life evolves and I wanted a place I could post all of my crafty/cooking/baking adventures. As luck would have it, I have a really awesome sister who can cook some pretty tasty dishes. We wanted to do a blog together so alas here we are!

The idea for the title of the blog came from Erica. I told her to start thinking of a title and she gave me a hard time as usual giving me all the excuses in the book of why and how she wasn't creative. All the while she was straightening up her living room and stepped over a coloring book titled "The Giant Book of Coloring and Other Activities". She mentioned the above title and we loved it, so there you go.

Here you will find many of the things we enjoy doing on a daily basis plus some ideas or links to other blogs we find amazing. Erica will cook, bake, and post the occasional craft (hopefully more). She enjoys decorating her home and loving her little farm family in Idaho. You will see me doing baking, crafts, and a weekly post on my digital scrapbooking.

We are excited to introduce to you....

The GIANT blog of cooking, crafting, and other fun activities!

Enjoy!


This layout has a cute story. Recently, I made a wedding cake for my brother in law and his new wife. My little sissy sue was enjoying a spoonful of frosting and made this comment. I had to laugh, because I totally agree. She is my girl! You can find product credits here!

3 comments:

  1. I love the blog header. Did you design that! I think that is so fun that you guys have a blog together! I look forward to seeing all of the fun stuff you guys do. Love you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome header, sis! Think i'll make something today to post. YAY! I'm excited. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited to see how talented my daughters are!.. It is so nice to end my day by checking your blog and going to sleep with the thought of I should try those delicious goodies and to thank you for sharing them with us. Sure love you both!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...