Thursday, July 29, 2010

Weekly Layouts

For those of you who are bored with the scrapbooking. I apologize. For those that are interested, I hope you enjoy. Digital Scrapbooking is all the fun without the mess. Really! All you need is a computer and a editing program like Photo Shop or Illustrator, some digi products and whala! When I am done scrapping, I close my laptop and my mess is cleaned up. Once a week, I will be posting a few of my layouts and giving you info. on certain products or sales or techniques. This whole digital thing can be used for more than scrapbooking. You can make baby announcements, party invitations, cards for friends, and many more. It is a good skill to learn and really saves money.

First things first. Digi scrapping is definitely a skill that needs to be learned. Don't let me scare you away though. With good instruction it's easy to learn and stinkin' fun. When I decided to learn the whole digi scrapping deal, I googled it. I will save you the time and effort of finding one for yourself and point the way. The best place to learn how to digi scrap and use photoshop is JessicaSprague.com. I'm honestly not just saying that because I'm on her Creative Team. I love her classes and I love the products on the website.

The first class is called Up and Running and has just barely been updated. You will enjoy it I promise. It is well worth the money. That is how I started out and I recommend it fully.

Here are my layouts for the week. The first one features my sweet little girl. Lately she has been a pill to take photos of. I'm sure many of you can relate to the unwilling subject. I ended up with a series of cute shots of her and had to scrap them. You can find the credits for this layout here.



This one is of my brother-in-law and his new wife. I captured this shot of them coming out of the temple after being married. Cute, cute. Credits can be found here.



If you have any questions at all about digi scrapping, please email me or leave a comment. I am totally willing to answer any questions you have.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Cute cute CUTE! I really want to learn how to do it, but need a faster computer first. Hmmm...Very nice, Sis!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...