Monday, June 18, 2012

Menu Monday

Hi...I'm back!  :o)   Gotta love the busyness of summer.  I've been reading, crocheting, trying to figure out my new sewing machine, playing with the kiddos, and just enjoying life.

I got to see my sister last night!  It was so exciting.  I love her to pieces!  She looks great!  Can't wait til I can get a few days with her instead of a few hours.  Soon, I hope.

Here's my menu for the week...

Monday
Chicken Divan


Tuesday
Bacon, Ham and Ranch Wraps


Wednesday
Justy's night to cook!  I will be giving her one night a week to test her cooking skills.  This should be fun...and interesting!


Thursday
Tacos


Friday
Grab and Growl Night


Saturday
Shredded BBQ Chicken Sandwiches


Sunday
Ranch Pork Chops and Taters

Have a great week!

Love, Erica*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...