Saturday, October 31, 2009

MSC Halloween Creeper Cupcakes

Spooky Creeper Cakes

This one is going to be a quickie because I have a BatGirl and a G.I. Joe Ninja that are itching to get trick or treating.  I had a blast making these fun little cupcakes for our Halloween party.  I did the Martha Stewart One Bowl Chocolate Cupcakes and the Swiss Buttercream Frosting.  I forgot what pages they were on and will update later with those.  We havn't even tried these yet!  I will let you know how they taste later.




My cute litte hubby helped me with some of these.  He is pretty creative and we were in a rush to get them done.  I hope everyone had a very Happy Halloween!






Happy Halloween!!!!

13 comments:

  1. Those are sooo cute and creative! I love how you used so much different candy to make the faces. I'm gonna have to try those some time!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha love your Halloween cupcakes!! You did such a great job :) You were so much more creative with the faces than me. I could only come up with a few.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute... and I love the creative faces I can tell Aaron helped! Can't wait to see you on the 13th!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The faces reminded me of Aaron's sock creatures. They were delicious as usual and super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so perfect! They should be in the book. Good job

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! These are hilarious. Almost too scary to eat. Love the different faces. Good job to you again!!! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are terrific. My son would go nuts for these!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! These are super awesome! Love love love them! Thanks for doing the bonus round. You are so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So fun. My grandchildren would love these! Glad your one-bowl recipe turned out, I will keep trying!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Scary, funny, creepy! Delightful cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! Your cupcakes are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow!! Great job on these!! They are sooooo cute! Hope they tasted as awesome as they look!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...