Thursday, September 19, 2013

Crispy Kale Chips

I made these kale chips last year and loved them! I had bought a bunch of kale for my green smoothies and didn't really love how they made my smoothie taste a little too grassy. I did a google search and found this recipe from The Food Network. It looked simple enough and really turned out great!

First off, cut the ribs from each leaf of kale. I tore them into chip sized pieces and put them in my salad spinner.


After spinning them, put them on a cookie sheet, drizzle them with olive oil, sprinkle with sea salt, then use your hands to toss them.


Bake at 275 degrees for about 20 minutes, turning them halfway through. I had a lot on my sheet so ended up baking for a few more minutes. The majority of them come out deliciously crispy. There were a few that were not completely crispy but that didn't bother me.


I don't know how well these keep because they are gone pretty quickly. Give them a try! They are a great snack and pretty nutritious too!

Have a happy Thursday!!!

Monica

3 comments:

  1. these could be a healthy treat for me to finally give my body a breather after getting the best writing service with so much load of work still ahead. thank you so much for posting with this

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all know that time is very much important, and in line with these, Oxo have just created the perfect tool to help us in making salads in just a few push of a knob. oxo salad spinner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Initial You got a awesome blog. I determination be involved in plus uniform minutes. I view you got truly very functional matters. I determination be always checking your blog blesss. Loose gemstones

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...